TRANSLATORS
TO THE WORLD

Not only do we have an on-site presence in Europe and China,
we have more than 3,300 translators, editors and interpreters.

What We Do

For more than 30 years, One Planet has been a trusted industry leader creating foreign-language software documentation, multilingual websites, equipment manuals and marketing collateral.

How It Works

The actual translation of a document takes about 30% of the work involved. The remaining 70% is project management. If you are in the process of defining criteria for selecting a translation company this is a good place to start. Click on any of the four items on your right. You will find there information that is concise and to the point.

Service Levels

We offer the entire spectrum of translation quality. Click on the image for more details.

Our Team

"Quality oriented production systems are certainly good, but without the right staff, they are meaningless"

Gregory Zaretsky, CEO
Meet My Team

Have a question?

Need a quote? No obligation.

Name *

Email *

Telephone

Message *

Attachment

* required